We are being pulled physically apart during a global crisis and experiencing profound shifts in human connection.
Our true intentions, desires and feelings can easily get lost in this morphing "communication" space.
But this period is also encouraging us to dig even deeper into our inner resources and imagination.
Here are 5 things you can do to brighten up your morning! Conquering the day is all about energy and routine.
1. Face the sun. Open your blinds and curtains. Avoid your phone for the first hour when you wake up and meditate, journal and look outside. It will set your mood for the day.
2. Play music that makes you feel good. Music therapy is a great way to get you into the groove.
3. Stretch and exercise. Inhale and exhale. Take deep breaths. Circulate your body and release all tension and stresses.
4. Have a healthy breakfast. It’s repeated that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The nutrients you receive for breakfast give you the energy you need to tackle your day.
5. Verbalize a handful of affirmations. We know words have power, so it's important to remind yourself of your own value and greatness.
Creating rituals for yourself is the best way to take care of yourself. Be your own sunshine through the day.